Latest Movie :

Mitsu Dan - Be My Slave (2012) BluRay 720p - Japanese Movie

Watashi no dorei ni narinasai
Be My Slave (2012) BluRay 720p | 700 MB
Be My Slave (2012)
Also Known: Watashi no dorei ni narinasai
Genres: Drama
Cast: Mitsu Dan, Itsuji Itao, Hiroaki Mayama
Director: Tôru Kamei
Writers: Shû Satami
Country: Japan
Language: Japanese
Subtitle: English
Info: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2304662/

Be My Slave (2012) Summary:

Be My Slave is a sexually-themed Japanese movie directed by Toru Kamei and based on a novel by Shu Satami. It was released by Kadokawa Pictures in Japan on November 3, 2012. In the film, Hiroaki Mayama plays a publishing company employee who's attracted to his senior coworker Mitsu Dan (Kana), a woman who seems to have a nice, clean image while also giving off a certain air of mystery. After several failed attempts to hit on her, he suddenly gets an unexpected text message from her bluntly stating "Let's have sex tonight". He wonders what brought this on so suddenly, but the chance to be with an unattainable woman drives him to show up at her house. However, when he arrives, he finds a suspicious DVD and witnesses the shocking sexual life she's been leading in secret-one which he will soon become a part of himself.

A strange world is revealed behind the lives of seemingly ordinary people.

Be My Slave (2012) Screenshoot:

dan mitsu be my slave 2012 download movie at ezinemovies.blogspot.com
dan mitsu be my slave 2012 movie download at ezinemovies.blogspot.com
mitsu dan topless in be my slave 2012 download movie at ezinemovies.blogspot.com
mitsu dan be my slave 2012 Watashi no dorei ni narinasai

Be My Slave (2012) Trailer:


download-rare-movie
password : ezinemovies
Links : Uploaded.net
Download : Be My Slave (2012) BluRay 720p 700MB
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Ezine Movies - All Rights Reserved | Sitemap | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger